with Soleil of Pheonix Rising Yoga Therapy
Healing from the Inside Out Phoenix Rising
An Introductory Workshop on Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy and an Educational Experience for the Personal & Professional!
Why Embodied Mindfulness?
• Anxiety, pain, trauma, stress keep you out of the present moment
• Present-moment awareness is body-based, not intellectual
Learning how to be with the present felt-sense, means healing- through the body to the mind
Learning Options & What to Expect
1) 2pm-3:30pm – CLASS is open for all yogis to:
• Explore Embodied Mindfulness practices sit, stand, walk, move, connect, share
• Learn take-home practices for healing in your daily life.
2) 3:30-6:00pm – WORKSHOP for professionals:
• Take a first step towards incorporating Embodied Mindfulness to enhance your work as a teacher & therapist.
What is Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy?
• A Yoga Therapy that merges ancient yoga and the latest in mind-body talk therapy
• An accredited program through the International Association of Yoga Therapists
~ No yoga experience required ~
with Naomi Nelson of Embracing Labor
$100 per couple
A unique class designed for couples that want their partners or a family member to be their doula. Doulas are typically women, who help women through labor and delivery. But we have stepped into a new age where dads, partners, moms and even friends want to be involved in the birth process as much as possible and why not? This is a great opportunity for them to learn how they can help and support you just as good as a doula!
In this class you will also receive a 10 page information packet to take home as a reference.
2. Yoga + Honoring the Mother event – $50 per person